Wednesday, December 22, 2010

White Double Curtain Rods

Rose salmon and mascarpone in a cage

Habemus menu. Yesterday I spent all morning in the holy decide the menu for Christmas Eve. I am very proud to have "inherited" the right to cook for Christmas Eve because originally my family, I mean us and my aunt, grandmother Emma ate. This granny was for me an example of womanhood. I remember as an alternative to the nail polish and lipstick the color orange or pink for the summer and one in red base for the winter. In addition, cooked without weighing the ingredients, which, as a child, impressed me very much. Filled with soup dishes to the very edge of the dish and thought it did not eat enough, blessed me, was the affection made in person and, in hindsight, I never had a thought for anyone to anger or bad. He was energetic, practical, smiling, good. I remember that, before sending them to kindergarten, I was preparing to extend an eggnog with hot milk, was a refreshing, frothy drink in which to dip the millstones of Mulino Bianco. It must have been there that my cells were greased for good, but does not harbor some resentment for that, indeed, one of these mornings are determined to play quell'ambrosia divine.
What sweet memories when I think back to my grandmother Emma! Hugged me and called "my cucacia! Grandma, I miss you very much!

However, I just finished putting up all the details for the second 24, I will propose to my evening ... Wherefore has required a number of tests ... and since I photographed everything, I suggest, if you're still undecided on the "to cook." Needless to say, the pot is good for any occasion festivals like New Year also. Moreover, given the small size, you could adapt it to a starter.

The dish consists of a range of fresh salmon baked in puff pastry with a cage. Because of my invention, the dish, although complicated, is an executive almost ridiculous simplicity.



Ingredients for 6

Fresh salmon steaks in . I bought one of those packages with in three salmon steaks, so I do not know the exact weight. If you can, avoid standing in line.
pink peppercorns
Sale
pastry : two packs of the rectangular combianare ... if you're afraid of a disaster (something almost impossible if you follow my instructions carefully) compratene one more.
Smoked Salmon
Lemon Pepper

Preparation.

Prepare cages.

Turn the fan oven to 180 degrees. The pastry is raised with better ventilation. Get
of Pyrex which have more or less the diameter of salmon roses, about ten or twelve inches, such as these.



Unroll the dough and turn your rectangle so that the longest side is the base. The prospect of the photos we care, but I swear that the longest side is the base.



Now cut it in half with a vertical cut.



Put the two rectangles just made so that, again, the base is the longest side (pictured below is very clear) and take a cut strips about two centimeters. It need four for each diner.



now overturned the Pyrex and the first two strips placed vertically as well.



Add a first horizontal strip in a way that is above and under another of those already positioned well.



Place alternating overlapping the last strip, as well.




Repeat for all the guests plus a spare.
Cook for twelve minutes and then cool slowly. When the pasta
is cold, detach with great caution, as it were alive, perhaps with the aid of a knife to peel it from Pyrex. Do not use the wax paper. You should get wet, and unless you're really good at removing the excess crop, would rise in the oven and your cage would take an odd shape. And 'certainly less nerve-racking off a piece of dough with a knife rather than redoing a cage by an unusual shape.

Prepare the fish.
affection in this way the salmon steaks.



Take the slices and, rolling up on themselves, made of roses as these.



Sprinkle with pink pepper. and if desired, a goccino lemon and a pinch of salt. To me, tedenzialmente, like the fish without too many additions to change flavor.
Cook them in a bowl with dellacarta oven so that they do not open, for 3 minutes at 600 watts in a microwave oven. You can also cook in the oven, but do not overdo the cooking. While cooking, the "petals" are welded together.



Assemble the dish:

available from the rose and ingabbiatela with the pastry.
Garnish with a slice of smoked salmon rolled mo 'flower and if you want a nice seaweed salad (sold in Chinese restaurants, the beautiful, ready and dressed) or, if you are more traditional, Valerian.



experiment also drink tonight, I hope to have time now to publish it in order to offer a full menu in time for Christmas!
Enjoy your meal and Eve!

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment