Thursday, December 16, 2010

Proper Strapping For Reebok Goalie Pads

Salmon dehydrated zucchini with flowers and green apple sauce

Not that I have never refrain from eating or drinking what I wanted, but at Christmas are shamelessly! The holidays are an excellent opportunity to be happy, be happy and means-at least in part, at least for me-give yourself a special exception to the laws nutritionists that prevailed during the rest of the year. I mean, it's almost Christmas dinner because I can not open a good Franciacorta Saten to sweeten the queues in the car and in stores that I have touched today? Or: I cooked and pans around the most holy day ... want to say that I do not deserve a morsel of foie pate? So talking to the holiday season between December and January is a succession of treats and delicacies.

I really like cook, especially if you have friends to dinner. One of the couples in which the exchange of invitations to dinner are most often made is that Laura and Max. It 's a very interesting couple. Laura and I hung out since high school, when we were going to make us turn on the motors of his classmates and we took the coffee bars in our neighborhood ... what memories! Laura is a girl that I really like because it is practical and operational, as well as nicely captured. And 'the Head of Culture at the Chronicle, a newspaper of Piacenza, and so suffice to say that no one is better informed than you about what is happening in this lazy, sleepy town. Her husband is an engineering phenomenon. Honestly I did not understand that my job, but I know who works for a bank and need at least three computers simultaneously. In my eyes this means high, high finance! Massimo is a perfect host because you have to appreciate what I cook dinner, you always kind and polite conversation with him is never boring or taken for granted. In short, the whole two good friends!
One of the times in which they came, I prepared the recipe that today I give to you. And 'one of my strong points!
for this recipe was inspired by an episode of three or four years ago of the Trial of the cook. I honestly do not remember how presented, also because it lends itself to myriad interpretations.

This dish can work beautifully either as a starter than as a main course, in agreement with the amount of fish with which to assemble the dish. The salmon is put to dehydrate in salt and sugar, I will add flowers, but is also very good with fennel, orange peel, or whatever you suggest to the imagination. Use lavender, star anise and dried rosebuds. You can buy everything in well-stocked supermarkets, or simply in herbal medicine.
So prepared, the salmon is delicious! The only drawback is that You have to think in advance, at least a whole day!

Ingredients
A salmon fillet (can serve up to 8 people if you do as a starter, if it is half a second). If you buy at the fish you can ask levargli of the skin, if not, explain how to do when marinated.
star anise, dried lavender
Buds dried pink roses
750g of salt from the Salinas Trapani
500g of sugar cane
A pot of natural yogurt
A Granny Smith apple One pack
Soncino (valerian)



Preparation

First, remove the bones from the salmon with a simple pair of tweezers for eyebrows: I am a dedicated purpose.



Wash and dry the salmon.
In a bowl, mix the salt with sugar, a handful of lavender, roses and buds of a one star anise.



Now get yourself a bowl of the genre: this is Tuppeware and the need for steaming (I ... I have found a more appetizing).



If you do not have and you do not mind getting it proceed as follows: Recover two disposable aluminum pans. Bucherellatene one. Use of cork stoppers is to put in the pan to a thickness not punctured. If you have not created balls of aluminum foil. The aim is that the two trays are spaced at least a couple of inches so that the water released from salmon with salt and sugar can leave the pan and get bored in that collection. Now proceed
spreading perforated pan on a first layer of mixture of salt and sugar flowers. Settle the fish and cover completely with the rest of the compound. Cover with lid or foil.
Forget it in the fridge for 24-36 hours.
so prepare the sauce: whisk together a small pot of yogurt with a green apple which should be left to the skin. Add if you like, just a splash of lemon juice to keep everything white.

Assemble the dish: you have a layer of lettuce and two slices of salmon or more depending on whether or not a starter. Cut thick slices of an inch. If you have the skin attached to do this: Use a long thin knife, and flexible. Sink the blade until you feel the leathery skin thickness, and tilt the blade as a guide to other countries using the skin and ... voila, slice and fillet!
Finish the dish by adding a tiny individual bowls of salsa and if you like, even the flowers that you used only for decoration. Personally I think that everything is in the pot should be able to eat, so I do not put the flowers.



The soncino has the effect of the algae!

Bon Appetit!

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment