Sunday, December 19, 2010

Parapelvic Cysts Emedicine

Stars gingerbread

Francesca Saturday afternoon, Sara and I have found at the home of Loretta to exchange greetings ... gifts were not a big surprise, since we opted for solidarity gifts, namely the Indian scarves silk Seva Shanty. E ' was a very sweet, from all points of view because the three of them are the women I met in high school and with whom, in a sense, we consider ourselves as sisters. It is not, between sisters, growing up, always easy to get along on the many things differently and each one thinks in his heart he believes to be right. But then, when one needs help, his sister triggers a red alert and it is always difficult to allow a stranger to enter their pain with these sisters and I do not feel shame in front of them, I have no problem showing my naked soul as it is, with my harshness, my weaknesses, my instinctive affection and undiplomatic. Probably this is the little scratch so deep rifts and bring us a bit 'to heal? Maybe. But it is comforting to return to the warm embrace and female, intimate and safe because it is known that the hours spent with Cesca, Lori and Sara!
addition to these sissy fuss, the meeting was sweet because I have prepared for these fortunate girls of star-shaped biscuits gingerbread. I had never prepared, I checked around and I am glad to offer you my version, tested and approved. It takes very little, you need:

500g flour 00
cinnamon, a cucc.no
Cloves powder, a cucc.no
fresh ginger, four centimeters
grated ginger powder, a cicc.no
200 g of butter
Pinch of salt 100g caster sugar
170g of honey. Honey is very useful to give elasticity and whip the mixture. An egg
Decorations silver and gold balls in minuscolissme.

Preparation.

Mix all ingredients in a blender except codettine decorative.
Ricavatene then, with a rolling pin, an upper layer 7 / 8 mm.
Use star-shaped mold for the cookies.
On half of the biscuits put the decorations, all would be tacky.
Bake at 180 degrees for 10 ' and pull out immediately! Should be soft inside and out palliducci.
I've placed in dishes wrapped in transparent paper and gold decorated Christmas ... more than that!

Bon appetit!




May these stars light up the New Year and spices warm up your Christmas!

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment