Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Difference Between Mcv & Mch?

pomegranate cocktail, cointreau and champagne

Dear readers, I'm back to you because I just finished preparing the cocktail that will serve as an appetizer on the evening of Christmas Eve. I was inspired A table on a recipe from this month. I like the idea because of Cointreau orange combined with cinnamon, it tastes very winter, that makes us say: I'm finally a little house!




Ingredients
A pomegranate
Cointreau
Sparkling Wine (I used the Berlucchi)
cinnamon sticks

Preparation.
grains from the pomegranate and shake it. Let stand until he lost foam. Strain it this way: form a "tower" made up, from below, from: final container of pomegranate juice, a funnel plot.



Put the juice smoothie in the cloth




And squeeze



It 's the fastest way if you do not have a centrifuge.

Now pour in a glass of pomegranate juice 4cl,



2cl Cointreau



and fill with champagne. Add some whole grain and a cinnamon stick, which gives a lot of Christmas that the recipe!



Super easy! Are you ready to present it to your table!

Cheers

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment