Friday, May 28, 2010

Indoor Basketball Courts Near 07010

to three flavors!

There can be no deep disappointment where there is a deep love.
Martin Luther King Jr.
.** ♫ ♪ ✿ And I'd do what ever ...

.. now if it were not for you to invent this love .** ♫ ♪ ✿
And thou Claudio Baglioni
❤ ❤ If you were a tear, I do not cry for fear of losing you. ❤ ❤
Jim Morrison

Today biscuits for breakfast but with a little 'fantasy can become of sympathetic placeholder to enjoy with coffee at the end of a meal!
I saw this idea on "softer" and I found it very nice !
Ingredients:
300 grams of flour 0
50 grams of starch
175 grams of butter (I 140 gr )
120 grams of sugar
1 egg, 1 egg
10 grams of cocoa
30 gr of flour with nuts (almonds I)

procedure :

Mix the flour, potato flour, butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until blended.

Divide the dough into three parts: to add the cocoa, the other of the almond flour. Let the last piece of dough neutral.

Mix well, making the crust uniform. Allow to stand about 1 hour in refrigerator.

roll out the pastry and chocolate, with the cutter at heart, carve cookies. Spread in pastry and almond paste with cut square or a wheel engrave the second type of cookie.

On some biscuits cut a small hole, which then you use to make a placeholder.

With pastry neutral formed loaves of the thickness of a pen and 10-12 cm long.

Put all the cookies well apart on the plate protected with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
Remove from the oven cookies and place them to cool on wire rack.
breakfast is ready! If you want us to
of placeholder make nice pass the tape over the hole and cookies legateci also the card with the name!
At the end of lunch you can enjoy with your coffee!

❤ ❤ kisses are not the same ... every kiss has its own flavor! ❤ ❤


❤ ❤ Love is like the beating of the heart, no one tells him beat ...

.. It so happens that you live without meaning to ... and without wanting to be loved! ❤ ❤
In silence we lie strong words that few people have the ability to listen
By: THE ROMANTIC

Gigi ........ but I'll look for romantic because you are!!

♫ ♪ I'll look like a castaway who finds a
'Island is inside if
tearing away the loneliness ahhh ...
digging and when the sun lights up everything around the hedges you

find how that source that feeds my thirst and then you
light created by God ... And
illuminating your prairie
be born in you as love is born
clenching your breasts will find the essence
warming my heart that colors my face
finally
blush for you ... but when I love, love ... ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
... and then in the winter cold in my bed your body will heat,
I'll warm you I will keep you warm, I'll heat up ... ♫ ♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment