Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tech Deck Live Play Now

orange bundt cake with chocolate and hazelnut soft

MY WOULD LIKE YOUR SOUL ..... YOUR WISHES MY ????.....

your happiness and the good you do, that Spread Joy, tears that

Dry, the smile that you cause ...
Colette Haddad

You can live a life without ever touching the sky with a finger, but you can live a

moment that makes you embrace the whole ....
universe ♥



E 'liked it but my head was too large (26 diameter) it would take a double dose!

Ingredients:
100 grams of dark chocolate
100 grams of sugar
100 grams of butter
100 gr hazelnut or hazelnut flour
1 / 2 tablespoon baking
2 eggs (egg whites to snow)
1 tablespoon flour

Procedure:
Skip to sound nuts, keep aside some, getting a fine enough grain and chop coarsely those kept aside.

Mix in a bowl the butter and sugar, add egg yolks, finely chopped hazelnuts, flour sifted with baking powder and melted chocolate in a double boiler.

Mix well and also incorporates the egg whites until stiff.

Pour into a buttered and floured cake tin, sprinkle the surface grain with the nuts and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Transfers and allow to cool before serving.

Life is like music: it must be composed by ear,

following the instincts and feelings, not rules.
S. BUTLER



Seize the
Our existence is made of moments, those days long gone and those who are living ...

Time is running fast and this is just a breath that immediately becomes past. Romano Battaglia


is not what you have, but how do you tasted happiness.
Chareles Spurgeon


Until my blood will be red ... I will love you

till my soul will not emerge from this body ... I will love you

until my heart beat with precise rhythm ... I will love you until I see

all the stars ... I love you

until the moon will not change his face ... I love you ...

until the sea is not black ... I will love you

until the sky is blue ... I will love you until tomorrow

not see the sun ... I will love you

so that you can love me leave you all this ... I love you ...


by Francesco Soulbc


0 comments:

Post a Comment