Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Michigan License Template



❤ ❤ ♫ ♥ ♪ I waited a long time that there is something ...

... instead of watching the sun rise ... ♫ ♥ ♪ ❤ ❤

"Something that does not exist" - Elisa
♥ ♥ ... There are no words that can not feel ....

. Unless you try to listen with your heart ... ♥

(C. Henry)
❤ ❤ "Indifference is the sharpest weapon to wound the pride of a person" ❤ ❤

:-Please Have Piatà .....


Yesterday I bought a nice box of oranges and the first thing that came to my mind is the orange cake that I made a few years ago, a recipe that I got on the web but can not remember where ...
still very good and velocissia! try it!

Ingredients: 3 eggs


1 pound of butter 2 cups of sugar 1 tablespoon baking

1 / 2 cup milk (125 ml)

350 grams of flour for the filling:
3 oranges 1 lemon

1 grated orange rind 1 lemon

1 pound of sugar 1 tablespoon flour


Procedure:

Beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes, add the melted butter in a double boiler, half cup milk, flour and baking powder.

Bake at 170 ° C for about 40 minutes I 35.


For the cream: squeeze the oranges and the lemon, grate the orange and lemon, sugar and a tablespoon of flour. Place over low heat and when you mixed all the cake stuff.



A very delicate and delicious cake! You must try
is fast and very good!
There is always a bit 'of truth behind every "I was joking,"

a bit' curiosity behind every "I was imagining olamente s. .."

❤ ❤ I do not love, I love you: loving you I put my heart into play;

worship, my soul ❤ ❤

to: Dolce Luna ♥ ♥ ♥
If we want a love message to be heard, for us to run it .....

If we want a lamp continues to burn,


for us to oil supply ...
Mother Teresa of Calcutta

0 comments:

Post a Comment