Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How Do I Get My Ontario Hunting License



❤ ❤ There are special people who can communicate every little

thing .. sometimes with just a glance or a smile ❤ ❤
By: THE ROMANTIC


• Nobody deserves your tears and who deserves them will not ever pay you the
By: everything and more

The smile is a medicine,

pity that it is little used;

also embrace is therapeutic, but this

we even almost forgot.

By: FREE IN ---- Thoughts and Words
LIFE WITHOUT FREEDOM AND 'LIKE A BODY WITHOUT THE SPIRIT
Kahlil Gibran


Ingredients: 3 eggs

2 oranges (juice and grated rind)
12 tablespoons of flour

12 tablespoons sugar 6 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon baking

1 tablespoon Grand Marnier


Procedure:


Grate the orange, meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar,


until they become beautiful foamy, add the flour, juice, oil, liquor, the grated rind and yeast

Put the mixture in a buttered text and sprinkle over the sugar and some decoration (in this case I used the stars of sugar)

Bake at 160 degrees for 30 minutes, let cool on a rack and serve! You must try
is fluffy and fragrant!

the morning when you wake up and face the daily obstacles of life ......

.............. always think that if you put in your gestures and your words,

love in everything you do, the rest comes by itself!
By: VIVA LA VITA!


The beauty and charm goes ..... Class ..... ARE !!!!!

Indeed, at times increase much ....
By: Links finest. - Antonio Stier -


❤ ❤ Simply living is not enough.

There is also need of the sun, freedom and a little flower.

Hans Christian Andersen


destroyed When you think of me ..

.... I still get up in the air and I'll be stronger than before.


As I watch another night coming on, I hear the whispers of the heart that I speak of new sensations e. ..

... the emotions take shape in shades of a rainbow, so my sky turns of your thinking


0 comments:

Post a Comment