Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Games Tech Deck Live. Com

tart with cherries and cream biscuits

We have learned to fly like birds, swim like fish,

but we have not learned the art of living as brothers!

Some people never cαmbierαnno mαi. And for the times you quαnte potrαi perdonαre,

continuerαnno α hurt.
Lαcrime of Pioggiα} {

~ I do not tremble, is just a little bit of me that he vα.
[Bye Bye Bombαy - Afterhours]
This morning I had to change some beautiful cherries and a nice tart it served her right! I was not sure how to stuff and I used a very simple .... pastry cream and fruit! Delicious!
By this time, at least a piece of pie there cheers!!

Ingredients for the pastry :

200 grams of flour 80 g sugar 100 g butter

2 medium eggs 1 small pinch of salt

ingredients for the pastry cream: 4 egg
,
70 grams of sugar, 60 grams
flour,
1 / 2 cups milk,
lemon peel or vanilla extract.

300 grams of cherries to decorate

Procedure:
Prepare the pastry by mixing the ingredients listed quickly, without heating the dough too.
let rest in refrigerator at least 40 minutes.
in the meantime, prepare the cream as I indicated in this Post

Roll out the dough to a thickness of 4 or 5 mm puncture and cover with cold cream.

Remove the core and put the cherries in cream ...

I left the stems of the cherries that are to decorate the end of the text.

Bake for about 30-35mins .... let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar!
I have decorated the slice of pie on the plate with chocolate!!

~ Quαlcuno pensα that is resistant which makes them strong.

Quαlche voltα instead diventα strong lαsciαndosi αndαre.
of: The angle of desires ♥ ♥ ♥

❤ ❤ THE FACE AND 'THE MIRROR OF THE MIND AND EYES, BUT SPEAK ...

CONFESS SECRETS OF THE HEART ❤ ❤!

♥ ... God gave us memory so we can see the roses ... even in December ... ♥
By: THE ROMANTIC
. ** ♫ ♪ ✿ A fallen angel in flight, this is what you are now, of all my dreams. How do you want ... I would like you ... .** ♫ ♪ ✿
Lucio Battisti - I comes to mind

With all the love that I can!


but I love that you did in this air that I breathe and how do you
Starmie
Swear in every thought that you exist for real yet ...

but my love what have you
different from the people in front of you that are to me so 'important
all the love that I can be anything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment