Saturday, June 12, 2010

Standard Birthday Invitation Text

fine school!

What the man you see, love is invisible, and invisibility shows Love.
Ariosto
You see, we have only one thing great: the power to love
Romano Battaglia
A smile lifts the mood, a word gives strength to the courage, ...

... a deep and sincere look speaks to the soul ..
By: Women's elegant and classy

Love knows no depth ..... until it's time of posting.
Gibran
Life is like a mirror: if you look at smiles smiling
(Jim Morrison)


I made this cake at the dinner with the teachers, mothers and all their friends to my little son "Greg" for the closure of the school year!
class A really fabulous and very well-matched!
Mothers and children including teachers that are nothing short of fabulous !!!!!
This has been little thought to say thank you to all of them!

I plagiarized the idea of \u200b\u200blooking through some websites cakes already made and here's the MIA!

Procedure:

First I prepared the American donut or Chiffon cake you see here

Then prepare the pastry cream that you see here and chocolate that I will post tomorrow.

After cutting the donut in many layers, I soaked in milk and maraschino.

I stuffed with custard, cream with chocolate and whipped cream.

I have 3 discs and I have less than 3 cm to make the upper floor.

After I made the cake covered with butter cream that I will post later.

Finally, I had fun decorating my cake with MMF you see here prepared the day before. I pasted the decorations with an egg white.
Finally, here is my cake !!!!! What do you think? Cute right?
The important thing in life is to never stop believing that you can always start over.
By: The Lady of the Links
important thing is not what we do, but how much love we put into what we do;

have to do small things with love
Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Experience with children and learn to love.

So you become a child and even more: a human being

By: ★ ★ _Reflections_

All children who will go to 5th in the center in September and their teachers!



Some boys class! Greg is in the middle, right Paul Edward Diego, left, Pierfrancesco Leonardo Emanuel!

Would you like a slice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment