Sunday, June 20, 2010

Play Tech Deck Gamesfree Online



❤ ❤ There is no force more disarming than a caress ....
By: ★ ★ _Reflections_

This recipe gave it to me .... Rita is fabulous! I then used to fill my cake!
Thanks Rita!

Ingredients: 3 egg whites
,
3 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa
,
meal less than 3 Tbsp.
1 / 2 cups milk

Procedure:

I used the normal procedure of pastry cream, I beat the egg whites with sugar
then I added the cocoa, flour, while continuing to mix the milk I added.
I put on medium heat and let cook, stirring constantly, until the cream thickens! Perfect!

.** ♫ ♪ ✿ How do you now that you are the only remaining Te ..

hoping for something better ...

to think also of Big Love ...

're an incurable romantic ... some 'hysterical .. but nice ... SOME ONE .... ♥ V. Rossi

mouth lie, but his eyes no ... they will tell only the truth!
Link By: Enchanted Love
SATIN Mina

Close your eyes and listen ... so you also be able to fly on a feeling of satin!


My love is for some time that I love you so
away from your eyes and your heart
without ever informing you.
I know who you are, what name you
that this is enough for me, and I would not touch

balance of thoughts and I'd love you without a real way
because I know you're there
even if we do not see. We make sure everything is


a feeling of satin and when you stick up
we fly away so, hold onto the railing of an ephemeral poetry.

You are so,
fragment of my everyday life,
who regularly live my life
that the first cold I warm up the air around.
The cold night will be saved under a
of the moon stars

drops that whiten his face scratched

collect the shiny and clear
a sea without waves is so great, sailing without sails. Here is so

that fill a few hours of life
opening a window on the way I see clear
the horizon that will not follow ever with you.
The cold night will be saved under a

stars of the moon
drops that whiten his face scratched

collect the shiny and clear
a sea without waves is so great, sailing without sails .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment