Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grout For Peel And Stick

Lamb and pigeon stuffed with chocolate!

Yesterday I tried to do the lamb with the mixture of the doves but adding drops of chocolate .... a real treat! You must try is fast and absolutely a unique bounty!

The recipe can be found HERE ...


THE LAMB !!!!!
♫ ♥ ♪ help me .. and I live with the illusions of emotions that you .....

.... not even know to give me .. ♫ ♥ ♪
" Rewind" - Vasco Rossi


Pride is the source of all diseases, because it is the source of all evil.
(St. Augustine)

Extremely soft with chocolate chips!!
To the extent that love grows in you, even your beauty grows,

because love is the beauty of the soul.
(St. Augustine)
The Lord hear the prayers of those seeking to forget the hate. But

is deaf to those who want to escape love.

( Paulo Coelho )

You are a free, forever seeking the manifestation of his freedom

which all tend to infinity the Love: God
Thanks Andrea for your e-mail, your words I will keep close to me!


RAF YOU AND ME ... VIDEO ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment