Monday, January 17, 2011

Bollywood Aishwaraya Rai Boobs



Here with another meal diet. I can amaze me alone: \u200b\u200banother day without food is not exaggerated to me!
The recipe can go either as an appetizer or as main course .. sad in my case it works from one dish ...
Shrimp and curry are a perfect match! The ricotta, the basis of our cream is perfect with curry!

If I do not feel vibrant and confident as usual is not because the recipe that, while low-calorie, not too sad. In fact I'm not great, but tomorrow's account to be back in shape!

Ingredients for two:

twenty shrimp
250 g of ricotta cheese
Curry variation in hot
Extra virgin olive oil
Garlic Rosemary














Preparation

Clean the prawns very briefly and jump the queues with an invisible thread of olive oil, garlic and rosemary.



Mix ricotta with two tablespoons of curry in the variant that I chose hot, spicy, to give a little 'spirit of the whole.

arranged to your liking in the pot or play my presentation, not at all original.
To serve the shrimp should be lukewarm.

I have all accompanied with a pan of mixed vegetables.
This dish is suitable for consumption "socially": each takes his shrimp, and dips it in the common bowl of cream. In this case I would not serve the vegetables.



Enjoy dietary

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment