Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blacklight Dance Clothes

hot curry cream of pumpkin and shrimp

I am in shock.
The reason is that I weighed. Yes, I have surpassed the limits of decency and are on a diet. At least for tonight ... tomorrow is 'll see. I'm good just give me the gratification that I consider necessary food, not to negarmele!

This, coupled with the fact that I'm home alone for a few days means one thing: shrimp. My husband hates them, they barely tolerate the sight ... the grounds of this blasphemy to the fact that, as a child, his uncle forced him to eat dozens of shrimp imperial and then, after indigestion slap, refuses to assume other, prepared in any way.
In his defense I must say that something similar happened with the iced coffee, and for nearly two years without drinking a drop, than to escape the smell. But now everything is back to normal, while in his case, almost seventeen years have not had the least benefit ...

The way I prefer them to me is when the shrimp are cooked on the grill. Do not overcooked, just congealed. All the fish in general I like the simple and less seasoned as possible, preferably raw or lightly cooked. Except, of course, for octopus and the like.

The dish that I propose today is perfect for a hot dinner and comforting, yet chic and lightweight. Essentially blending together pumpkin and shrimp and that's it.

Ingredients two

400g cooked pumpkin
200 g already cleaned shrimp
vegetable broth instead, if you're not on a diet, milk or cream. That fresh, not the one in Tetrapak long-life sold out of the refrigerator. Above all, for no reason at all, not the plant. I left it, on the spot, a course in pastry base because the teacher claimed that the vegetable cream was more good than regular, extracted from cow's milk. If you are a vegetarian, if you have cholesterol problems and can not use the cream but want the same, ok, take advantage of all the substitutes you want in the privacy of your home , but do not try to drag the rest of the population in this vortex of shame and bad taste. The cream plant, compared to the real one, is unclean and inedible. Try to convince the ignorant to study for a pastry that not only the two products are equivalent, but, rather, the vegetable cream is better in terms of taste, is a sign of imbalance and the index prepared on the matter. And that's all I have to say on the subject.
Rosemary: some needles



Preparation.

Get 400 g of cooked pumpkin according to the method of choice: the traditional oven or microwave.
Puree the pumpkin with rosemary, the raw prawn tails and elongated with vegetable stock, milk or cream depending on the amount of calories you ingest. Save the transaction two shrimp tails for each diner.
Pour the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a boil, so the shrimp bake.
Serve with the shrimp you have stored and, if you will, a few croutons.



Enjoy
dietary

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment