Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whens Davids Bridal 99$ Sale?

steamed meat dumplings

Yesterday I celebrated the Chinese New Year! In fact, the last day of the festivities for the new year would be two, tomorrow, then you are in time to arrange the ingredients and celebrate again with my recipe!
I had the recipe first hand from a Chinese restaurateur of Piacenza, who, after dinner, and allowed me to see and try out with my hands ravioli.
The ravioli are one of my favorite dishes! Are moist and succulent steamed, grilled form a tasty crust, and I saw that they also serve a soup with duck, a little 'fat, but perfect to "keep up" in these cold days of the blackbird! The dumplings are a traditional dish for New Year's holidays, especially, as he explains the excellent sinologist Carlotta, to the north. Charlotte is a girl who do not know if we can not believe. We're friends for many years, lived together in Venice during his university years and then we continued to attend because she is a native of Piacenza. He lived a bit 'all over the world: China, Canary Islands, Rome ... that travels all the time ... envy! It 's just the opposite of me, which are attached to my small town and never let it! Carlotta has a company that deals with interpretation, etc. accompanying delegations. It 's always in contact with important people! The other day, for example, the phone rang, he looked at the display and between the resignation and had fun replied: Hello Ambassador! Hahaha! But you imagine?! It happened to me I was going to hyperventilate! I admire my friend Charlie because he believes in the future, in the goodness of people and always has a smile on the lips. Not like an idiot, but as a who has confidence in himself and is well disposed towards others. In addition, every time we see tells me one of his adventures! I love it!
However, now he's taking a course in Chinese-Language High School and, while I took the kids to lunch for a lesson in Chinese cuisine, we took advantage to snatch even a live demonstration!
Before a consideration ... but what are young high school students?! I felt an aunt, especially because twenty-five days I will do my thirtieth birthday.

Ingredients for four very hungry people

500 g of ground pork, or rather pork cut into chunks with a knife
An onion
A carrot
Verza at will, at the same weight of other vegetables.
400 g flour 00
about 200 g of water
Salt Soy Sauce.

Preparation

The dough is prepared trivial mixing flour, water and salt. The amount of water varies depending on the meal, however you have to get a soggy dough is workable.
Form a snake with a diameter of three inches and cut sections of two centimeters.



Mash the portion of dough with the palm and then roll it out with a rolling pin so that it is perfectly round (if you can not do rifilatela with a knife) and the other an inch. For a more wholesale production, spread a large sheet and cut out the circles with the pasta bowl.



For the filling, mix the meat, the vegetables cut into chunks and a bit 'of soy sauce. If like me you use the mixer be sure to use the flashing, the vegetables must be chopped completely.



place it in the center of the circle so that it is enough to form a good swell but not too much that it can not close the pasta.



Place the pasta with the filling between forefinger and thumb, like this:



Pinch the dough from left to right and curling only the top, welded on the bottom. In this way you will give the half-moon shaped ravioli.
the end should be about this:



steam for fifteen minutes and serve with soy sauce.
At your convenience you can vary the vegetables or use shrimp instead of meat.



Happy Chinese New Year!

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment