Sunday, March 28, 2010

Modulos Por Firefox Illimitux 3.4

Donuts Easter Marches (or strozzose) 2nd version

---- ♥ 's love is free, it is never subject to fate. ----- ♥
Apollinaire
♥ ♥ .. An honest man is the most 'noble of God ... ♥
(Alexander Pope)
❤ People who love each other totally and sincerely are the happiest in the world.

Maybe they have little or nothing, but I am happy.
Mother Teresa of Calcutta


Today could not miss the donuts as we entered the Easter Holy Week ... There a gift!
... This is a second version (version 1, ) I slightly changed the recipe of my friend Fabi! inspired by another recipe I saw on the web!
are really good! Try it!
Ingredients: 10 eggs


130 sugar 130 ml of anisette

50 ml oil 1 pinch salt 2 teaspoons baking


flour grated lemon peel to taste (depending on the size of the eggs I-1 kg and 100 gr)


proceedings:
mix all the ingredients (I with the bread machine).
Once you've got a pasta like this.


Boil water with a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil Boil the donuts when the water boils, remove from the bottom and bring to a boil again about 3 or 5 minutes.

and put them out to dry on a towel



affect around.

then bake at 220C degrees for about ten minutes, then lower to 200C ° until completely cooked.

To me they seem really nice and very good ..... I like a lot!!
'd better give her otherwise eat them all!

.... there are many things that we lose for fear of losing them ....
P. Coelho
The brain told the heart: "Why do I always do what you want?" And the heart

replied: "Why do you think what I feel ...
By: THE ROMANTIC

We always have a choice, even when we seem to not have it.

And according to these choices become the who we are.

Silvana Streimz
The mind and the heart is often embrace,

... but rarely in love holding hands.
(Silvana Stremiz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment